Cruising the Chesapeake Bay Area with the Williams & Heintz Family
- We compile navigation information from the latest National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) sources. Our guides contain up-to-date information about buoys, tidal currents, marinas, ramps & other marine facilities.
- Each 15.25 X 10.5″ book is enclosed in a heavy-duty vinyl case to protect it from spray.
- Pages are printed on special “wet strength” paper, it’s strong and functional even when wet.
- We use waterproof red-light-readable ink so it’s visible under navigation lights at night.
- Family owned since 1921 and close to the Chesapeake Bay, Williams & Heintz has employed four generations of boaters.
2012-2013 Cruising Guides:
Our Maryland Cruising Guide covers the Maryland area of the Chesapeake Bay, the Potomac River as far north as Washington, D.C., the Chincoteague Bay area, and includes a large scale inset of Ocean City.
Our Virginia Cruising Guide covers the entire Virginia Tidewater area, including the Potomac River and ocean shores and bays. In addition, there are full page enlargements of Ocean City and Chincoteague Island.
The music, “Summerland”, has been generously provided by The Gypsy Nomads with Scott Helland and Samantha Stephenson. (now, Frenchie and the Punk) The song is from their CD, “At the Carnival Eclectique”